Sunday, April 23, 2017

New Layouts from Studio4 Designworks - Its A Garden Party

Been working on getting my blog back up. My old blog crashed so I hope you can find me again. Just a little name change. 

If you are familiar with me then you have always seen the above picture of my older sister, Sherry, and myself at a very early age.  I had just started my designing career when she suddenly passed away 3 days after Christmas.
I was so devastated as I had already lost both my parents. 

I noticed that the same Cardinal would visit the feeder just outside my office window. I had seen different things on Facebook that a cardinal was someone from Heaven visiting on Earth.  I really feel that it is her way telling me to go on.  

Since I am no longer able to design anymore what better way was would be to join a couple of creative teams.  Having worked with Dana's Footprint Design and Studio4Designworks at Go Digital Scrapbooking these were natural choices.

The first layouts ready to post are by Studio4Designworks from her new collections of single pack It's a Garden Party at Digital Scrapbooking Studio and soon to be released at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

Here is the first one:


The frog in this first layout I would catch it early each morning in our swimming pool. I could always know it was there as my dog would go crazy barking.  Sadly it didn’t come back the following year.  


I chose this picture of Kadence I took for her 10th Birthday. The colors went perfectly with the color pallet.   It's a Garden Party is such a cute and creative Design. There are several packs to choose from. I would suggest getting them all! You can find all these packs HERE

It is great to be back even in a small way.....be sure and check back around the first for a new blog train and a freebie.

hugs to all....

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of Kadence!! I love how the little bird & fairie are looking at her! How wonderful that you will be CT-ing for Vicki & Darlene! Since we won't be able to purchase your designs, we can still take inspiration from your layouts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you haven't left us completely, and I'm so glad to see your new blog. I hope you're planning on putting out some kind of newsletter soon. Meanwhile, I sincerely hope that some if not all of your health problems are improving.

    ReplyDelete