Monday, May 1, 2017

New Blog Train "Spring" and a little freebie!

The weather here in Oklahoma is something you have to get use to.  We "Okies" have a saying if you don't like stick around cause it will change.

This weekend in the panhandle of the state had freezing blizzard of sleet and snow up to 8". They actually got 13" in some areas. I live in south central Oklahoma in a small rural town of Pauls Valley.  We got around an 1" while other towns had flooding.  We live on the top of a hill so flooding is one thing we never worry about.  This past week the temperatures ran from lower 30's to highs in the 70's.  We have to depend on satellite for our internet, which is slow at best. Due to high winds (the tower is 8 miles from us) we lost our internet. So I am happy that we are back up!

On a personal note I started my Chemo treatments for the Rheumatoid Arthritis
starting out I have one each Thursday, then on the other days I take a prescription folic acid for hair loss.  First one went well, but have experienced a lot of nausea and severe headaches. Another down part I have to be so careful around people who are sick as I have no immune system The good parts the swelling is going down and my body does not hurt as much and I have lost 11 pounds.


BLOG TRAIN

This months theme is "Spring" feeling somewhat adventures I went a little crazy. This time of year there are baby animals everywhere! There are 43 new black angus calves with this mother in the pasture next to our house. During the day all you can hear is balling babies!  A sound familiar to all Mothers!


                                                           HERE

Plus a little freebie:  Post it notes:

                                           Download   HERE

Next Stop:    HERE

Check back occasionally as you never know what you will find:

4 comments:

  1. Очень жаль,что себя плохо чувствуете. Желаю вам быстрее поправиться! Большое спасибо за чудесные наборы!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chickens are darling, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Priscilla...adorable kit, love the chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this cute kit ... & the post-it notes! Hope all is well with you, Ginger. Do take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete